- PRODUCTION AREA: Isalle Vineyard. (Cantina Dorgali).
- ALTITUDE: 200 Mt sea-level
- GRAPE VARIETIES: Native grape.
- YIELD Per HECTARE: 70 quintals.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Spurred Cordon and Guyot
- WINEMAKING PROCESS: Harvested in small picking baskets. Pressing and fermentation at controlled temperature. Charmat method: second fermentation made in stainless steel tank (autoclave).
- REFINEMENT: 2 months in stainless steel tank (autoclave) and then 5 months in bottle.
- COLOUR: Beautiful, persistent, thick and compact ''mouss'' with a fine and continuous perlage; its colour, a soft and brilliant pink, mind the tone of the ''Rose de France'' gem.
- BOUQUET: Powdery notes, warm bread crust hints on the noise, and soft and elegant notes of small red fruits.
- TASTE: Dry, fresh, rich in flavour and with a pleasant salinity.
- SIZE: 0.75 Lt
Matching Guidelines and Serving Suggestion
A sparkling wine to be drunk with appetizer or during the whole meal, before the dessert. It pairs well with fish crudite', seafood appetizer served with extra virgin olive oil, main course from the sea or from the land. To be served at 8 degrees
|Type of Wine
||Sparkling - Champagne
|Year / Annee
You may also be interested in the following product(s)