- CLASSIFICATION: Isola dei Nuraghi IGT 2010.
- PRODUCTION AREA: Oddoene (Cantina Dorgali).
- ALTITUDE: 300M a.s.l.
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 80% Cannonau 20% Cabernet
- YIELD Per HECTARE: 45 quintals
- PLANT DENSITY: 4.500
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Spurred cordon
- WINEMAKING PROCESS: 20-25 days in open cone shape, wooden fermenters . Malolatic fermentation takes place in Barriques.
- AGING: 6 months in 2 years old Barriques and 8 months in cement vats
- REFINEMENT: 6 months in bottle
- COLOUR: Ruby red colour with light purplish nuances and very limpid
- BOUQUET: Ample and intense with a medium.long persistence; you note the ripe blackberry and the spicy and morello cherry hints
- TASTE: Dry, warm and supple; full with polished tannins that impart refinement of taste and elegance. Long gustative-olfactive persistence
- SIZE: 0.75 Lt
Matching Guidelines and Serving Suggestion
Flavoury first courses, legumen soups, grilled and braised meat, medium seasoned cheeses. Open the bottle 30 minutes before serving at 14-16°C
See more info from producer CANTINA DORGALI
||Cannonau 80% e Cabernet 20%
|Type of Wine
||I.G.T. Isola dei Nuraghi
|Year / Annee
You may also be interested in the following product(s)