- PRODUCTION AREA: Isalle Vineyard. (Cantina Dorgali).
- ALTITUDE: 350 Mt sea-level
- GRAPE VARIETIES: Cannonau.
- YIELD Per HECTARE: 50 quintals.
- PLANT DENSITY: 4.500 vine stocks per hectare
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Spurred Cordon
- WINEMAKING PROCESS: 15-20 days in truncated cone shape wooden and steel fermenters where fermentation and maceration take place .
- AGING: 3 months in 2 years old Barriques and 3 months in cement vats
- REFINEMENT: 3 months in bottle.
- COLOUR: Deep ruby red colour with purplish reflexes, brilliant.
- BOUQUET: Ample and intense, with mineral, vegetable sage and floral geraniol notes.
- TASTE: Dry and warm, full-bodied and soft, with lightly tannins perception; long and pleasant conclusion.
- SIZE: 0.75 Lt
Matching Guidelines and Serving Suggestion
It pairs very well with rich flavoured main courses, like Lasagne with wild boar sauce, grilled read meats and braised, mature and savoury cheese. It has to be served at 16 -18 degrees C, opening bottle 30 minutes before serving.
||Cannonau in purezza
|Type of Wine
||Cannonau di Sardegna D.O.C.
|Year / Annee
You may also be interested in the following product(s)