- CLASSIFICATION Monica di Sardegna DOC.
- PLACE OF ORIGIN A traditional wine of Sardinia island, from a selection of the best Monica grapes, grown with erect shrub and contained counter-espalier technique.
- SOIL COMPOSITION Medium mixture, tending to loose, with clay, sand and limestone composition.
- GRAPE VARIETIES Monica 85%, carignano 15%.
- CLIMATE Hot and dry summers, mild winters.
- HARVESTING In regular years, Monica grapes are harvested in the second half of September.
- TASTING NOTES
- Colour: Ruby red with purple tinges.
- Nose: Good complexity of aromas, with hints of blackberry and blueberry in the nose.
- Palate: A mellow, structured wine, with a pleasant feel in the mouth.
- STORAGE: Constant temperature 17 °C, humidity 75-80%, away from light, horizontal bottle.
- SERVING: Medium-large goblet with medium rim, serving temperature 16-18 °C.
- MATCHINGS: It matches very well with kid and lamb dishes, and tasty cheeses.
- BOTTLE SIZE: 0.75Lt
See more info from producer CANTINA DI SANTADI
||Monica 85% - Carignano 15%
|Type of Wine
||Monica di Sardegna D.O.C.
|Year / Annee
You may also be interested in the following product(s)